On behalf of our client, Primat has a fantastic opportunity for a qualified CNC Miller with VF4 HAAS experience to join our client’s team on a temporary basis in their machine workshop. Our client is an established design, engineering, welding, machining and manufacturing business based in the city centre of Hull.
We require a skilled CNC Miller who can demonstrate proficiency in setting and operating a VF4 HAAS machine.
Over a 3 month contract, your working hours will be 39 hours per week, starting at 07.30am with 30 mins for lunch. You will also finish at 3pm on a Friday.
Key Role requirements:
• Efficient production of goods with the required quality of finish and precision to meet deadlines
• Work with instruction from the team leader to produce components and items from stock materials made from carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminium or manmade composites such as delryn, nylon, UHT plastics etc
• Physical ability and knowledge to carry out safe manual lifting, slinging and securing of stock materials and finished assemblies safely
• Work in a safe and responsible manner
• Reasonable overtime work may be required.
Skills and experience:
• Must be confident in using a VF4 HAAS unit
• Good numeracy skills
• Knowledge and experience HAAS machine tools preferred
• Full driving licence beneficial
• Fork truck license – 3 tonne counterbalance preferred
• Health and Safety Certificate or H&S Passport or similar qualification
• Proven experience in a similar environment.