On behalf of our client,Primat Recruitment is looking for a Piping and Mechanical Implementation Engineer to join their Oil and Gas project based in Great Yarmouth on a contract basis for 3 months.
You will join our Construction Management Team of highly experienced and competent construction personnel who manage and facilitate construction teams, materials, tools, plant and equipment. We execute established ‘best practice’ construction working practices, procedures and systems, supporting safe and effective execution of Asset Management projects both onshore and offshore.
- Ensure that constructability is inherent within the design by being involved at the early stage of work scope and work pack compilation/development in accordance with company and project policies and procedures
- Preparation of work packs including TRA’s, JMS, materials, peer reviews, HAZIDS, Envid’s, COSHH, testing requirement, specialist tools and equipment, also identify specialists/vendors to perform identified tasks
- Develop work scope estimates and register changes with supporting documentation
- Compile, review and develop work packs in accordance with the implementation process, associated standards, specifications and procedures
- Conduct offshore surveys with design team
- Address installation queries and revert with solutions
- Check completed work packs prior to handover, raise punch lists if appropriate. Manage/action accordingly
- Commitment to and promotion of values and ensuring the realisation of company and project health, safety, environmental, quality and ethics, systems, policies and procedures