On behalf of our Client, Primat Recruitment is looking for an Instrument Engineer to join their Oil and Gas project based in Great Yarmouth for a duration of 3 months.
- Execute Engineering activities
- Maintain the required technical quality of work
- Ensure that designs comply with the relevant Codes, Standards, Regulations and procedures
- Ensure, as far as is practically possible, that all assigned work is carried out in compliance with the agreed budget and schedule
- Commitment and promotion of all Values
- Sustainably delivering excellence, Never compromising on safety, Acting with integrity through the realisation of company and project Health, Safety, Environmental, Quality and Ethics systems, policies and procedures