On behalf our our client, Primat is looking for a Process Engineer to join their Oil and Gas operation based in Great Yarmouth on a contract basis, initially for 3 months.
Your skills and expertise will be utilised across a range of domestic and international projects, starting in the bid phase,FEEDS and continuing through to award, start up and execution.
- Maintain the required technical quality of work produced by discipline assigned staff
- Ensure, as far as practically possible, that all assigned work is carried out in compliance with agreed budget and schedule
- Assist in developing the knowledge and skills of the discipline assigned staff, including assisting in the training and technical development of engineers
- Providing documentation and drawing deliverables for inclusion in workpacks and/or design books on time to meet offshore deadlines
- Prepare estimates and assist in the review of proposed schedules
- Producing cost effective designs that are fit for purpose and safe
- Commitment to and promotion of values and ensuring the realisation of company and project health, safety, environmental, quality and ethics, systems, policies and procedures