Job Title: 2 X Plater
Project: Spirit - Onshore
Duration: 3 months and 1 month
Start Date: ASAP
WorleyParsons currently require 2 platers to work on site in Barrow-in-Furness for a duration of 3 months and 1 month.
- To deliver a high quality, consistent and competent plating construction service in accordance with project / company requirements, standards and procedures.
- To support overall delivery of company goals and schedule.
- To ensure all that all workscope is completed in a safe manner ensuring no detrimental impact to personnel, fabric or environment
- To perform all required discipline tasks, safely, consistently and in accordance with project requirements, procedures and specifications
- Read, understand and implement all applicable company / project policies, working practices and procedures, ensuring at all times that the plating/structural workscope is completed safely and to a high standard.
- Follow the schedule communicated by the supervisor.
- Complete all workscope in accordance with applicable workpack / jobcard instructions, associated procedures and drawings / sketches
- Provide support to other trades/disciplines where required, or form part of an integrated multi-discipline team.
- Raising applicable Permit to Work (PTW) in order to complete workscope in a controlled and safe manner (offshore only)
- Apply for relevant permits to work (PTW) in order to complete workscope in a controlled and safe manner (onshore only)
- Undertake appropriate Risk Assessments (RA) in order to complete workscope in a safe and controlled manner.
- 4 Year Appreticeship or Level 2 NVQ equivalent.
- City and Guilds (C&G) Steelwork / Shipbuilding Craft and / or NVQ Level 3 in related trade.
- CCNSG safety passport.
- WorleyParsons mandatory training, induction, risk awareness, etc.
- Abrasive Wheels.
- Working at Height/Harness training
- Slinging & Lifting
- Manual Handling
- Demonstrable experience post plating apprenticeship/training coupled with current relative experience.
- Demonstrable experience in a plating role.
- General slinging and lifting experience.
- Possesses a good standard in spoken and written English
- Possesses a good understanding of safe working practices and can demonstrate commitment to safe working at all times.