Our client are seeking 6 Project Enginners based in the North and South of England.
We are looking for qualified Project Engineer's that can supervise our clients “Connections” delivery requirements, predominantly the installation of gas mains and services up to and including 7Bar, and Multi-Utility works in a safe, efficient, competent manner and to a high quality. The main roles are to ensure that the works are constructed to the relevant standards, technical specifications, on time, to the customer’s satisfaction, in a cost-efficient manner, considering the relevant health and safety standards that must be followed to complete the works safely. They should be able to collect, collate and distribute information to teams and contractors, then supervise both to ensure work is completed to time, budget and to specification.
1. NRSWA Supervisors Certificate.
2. Gas engineering and street works background.
3. Relevant knowledge and experience in gas connections and installations up to 7Bar.
4. Relevant Gas and Safety Training.
5. Working in vicinity of buried services qualification.
6. Experience of working with Contractors and supervising teams.
7. Experience of multi-tasking multiple projects.
1. Detailed knowledge of all other relevant legislation and codes of practice.
2. CP, AE and SCO qualifications.
3. Emergency Fire Training; Emergency Training; Site Supervisory Safety Course.
4. Deep trench excavation training.
5. Knowledge regarding the safe operation of plant & machinery.
6. Multi – Utility (Electric and Water) qualifications.